Pasenger list Catteaux Wattel
norma Sheedy
2021-07-12 06:11:54 UTC
There was a early voyage of this vessel in 1842 when the ship was burned to the waterline in Sydney Harbour. An account of this event is on line. The majority of the crew had been recruited in Antwerp and the passenger list is also on line.
The ship's doctor was names Hoste.
Norma Sheedy
MudBone Jenkins
2021-07-25 06:00:03 UTC
There was a early voyage of this vessel in 1842 when the ship was burned to the waterline in Sydney Harbour. An account of this event is on line. The majority of the crew had been recruited in Antwerp and the passenger list is also on line.
The ship's doctor was names Hoste.
Norma Sheedy
<I'm somewhat at a loss first of all, second it's so little to go on, can we video?